Pages

September 2, 2010

School, Miserable School


I need to keep writing.

Right, blogging. More writing. More work. I need to keep it from becoming that, because that would qualify as a Bad Idea.

I still have all this weird capitalization left over from God of Small Things.

I still have 10,000 things to do. College shall be the death of me. So will school. But mostly college applications.

I like that school and college are somehow different. In the world that is in my head, anyways.

I like A.P. Physics because it is a review, and I can read during it. I like A. P. English because it involves books. I'm worried I'm more of an English geek than I originally intended to become.

Ah, well.

1 comments:

Ginny said...

I was cleaning out my labels earlier, and I saw that I had both "school" and "college," and I'm not sure what I'll do when I go to college and "college" becomes "school."