Pages

January 13, 2009

My Laziness


Well, would you look at that. I haven't written in a very, very long time. I've been too busy reading. And writing papers. Although I did get in a little bit of work on writing for me during the holiday break. It's funny how whenever I get busy, writing is the first thing I stop doing, even though its one of my favorite activities. It's masochistic in the same way that I refuse to play piano until I finish my homework.

In other news, I officially love Justine Chen Headley. I just read and thoroughly enjoyed Girl Overboard, which was fun to read and left me with a feeling of girl power for a few days after I finish it. Even if it's the character who's awesome and not me, it's still enjoyable. And it's nice to read about someone who has plenty of money and isn't a total snob like the girls in A-list and Gossip Girl.

But for now- back to midterms!

0 comments: