Pages

October 3, 2010

Your Beloved Tea...

Is depressed. Again.

Fuck.

In other news, Rube is engaging in a cyber-barage of friendliness, and I've set a busy auto-reply to avoid him. Because I'm conniving like that.

Yay!

Now I'm trying to write a prewrite, which is a surprisingly difficult endeaver. Especially considering that all I really want to do is curl up and sleep.

I blame college-related stress. I could do a long drawnout I-feel-like-I'm-losing-control-of-my-life, thing, but I think I'll just link to this post instead. Bubbles summed it up rather nicely.

Gretchen's "no one should be allowed to leave people in suspense for that long" was pretty good as well. Please, please let the early application work out. I don't want to spend any more time than I have to with an entirely mysterious future.

Aside from that is the not-good-enough grade in English, which, in the scheme of things, and considering my really, really good AP science grades, shouldn't be an issue, but still bothers me.

That sentence makes no sense.

I'm going to cover it up with a cauldron-full of faked enthusiasm, then go write a paper. I'm (not really) looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Look on the bright side, at least the paper isn't graded!

Tea said...

That is, actually, something of a comfort.

Ginny said...

And besides, ten years from now, none of this will ever matter (the papers, that is).

(I think Mr. Littney does a good job of putting our grades and papers in perspective.)

But I agree with the college thing. Hate it hate it hate it. Hate the suspense. But I guess I hate the work even more (so much repetitive stuff), and once the work's over I'll probably forget about it if people don't ask too much.