Pages

April 22, 2011

A Feeling

Do you ever have that feeling like you're the only one alive in the world?

I do, sometimes. I don't really know why, though it probably has something to do with the fact that my parents are working and my sisters are sleeping.

My aunt is trying to work a bit of money out of the school I'm matriculating to. As such, I was not supposed to reveal to said school that I'd decided to matriculate there. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of telling my friend who works in the admissions office, and she went and told someone working there. Hopefully I'm not important enough for it to get back to the financial aid people, but we shall see.

I haven't even spotted my dog. I really don't know where he went.

Firefly is absolutely awesome. I finished the first episode this morning--it took me a couple of days--and it is all so incredibly cool. It makes me so happy. And it boosts my nerd cred at the same time! All is well with the world.

I need to write up my "Thanks, but no thanks" letter. I need to finish my chemistry homework. I need to do other things, I'm sure. I hope my Lit teacher got my poem--I'd post it here, but that would defeat the whole anonymity thing. I wonder who wrote about me.

In other news, I really ought to clean my room. I think I'll take my sisters out today to paint new mugs for our mother. Diplomacy tomorrow. Presentation preparation the next day. I will not fail at public speaking, I will not fail at public speaking, I will not fail at public speaking.

Why is my house so quiet?

0 comments: