Pages

September 9, 2008

ZZZzzz

I am tired as shit. Basically since I got home I've been doing homework and procrastinating my homework. I really need to work on that... tomorrow I'll truly try to finish by eight.

In other news, vanadium batteries sound pretty cool. There was an article in Discover about them. Basically, they have V(+2-5) on different sides of a membrane and they're allowed to oxidize. I learned the basic scientific principles in chemistry but I don't really get how it works.

Pit orchestra tryout on friday. I'm playing Dr. Gradus from Debussey's Children's Corner on the piano, and sight-reading something. We'll see how it goes, but if I don't get in, I'll probably cry, seeing as it's practically the only thing I do outside of school.

This is a pathetique blog. Unless I'm doing issues, I shouldn't bother. tooth brushing and journal, here I come!

0 comments: