February 15, 2010

Chat with Gretchen

Gretchen: hello

Tea: hey. so. OMG.

Gretchen: I KNOW OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Tea: AAAH. also, packing.

Gretchen: oohhh, have fun in mexico!!

Tea: thanks. I'm trying to make Kathrya log into gchat also. OMG, OMG.

Gretchen: haha

Tea: AAAAAHHHHH

Gretchen: OMG, WHAT? WHY ARE WE STILL SCREAMING?

Tea: still Kathrya and Tybalt.

Gretchen: oh, okay. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tea: BECAUSE IT'S EXCITING

Gretchen: !!!!!!!!!! I AGREE. I yell in my head when it's caps

Tea: me too.

Gretchen: haha, do you think Tybalt thinks that Kathrya told us? Do you think he's avoiding
facebook?

Tea: omg. Dino is talking to me on fb right now.

Gretchen: about?

Tea: he just said question.

Gretchen: umm

Tea: I'm resisting the all caps urge.

Gretchen: with Dino?

Tea: I CAN'T STOP. AAAAAHHHHH

Gretchen: haha. ME TOO. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tea: AAAAAHHHH

Gretchen:GAH. WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?! What's Dino saying now? have fun in mexico?

Tea: he's asking if I'm going to The Challenge/taking the AMC

Gretchen: ohh. So I take it guys don't talk about going on dates? or at least Tybalt doesn't tell
Dino?

Tea: I don't know. Maybe not yet.

Gretchen: Are you going to The Challenge?

Tea: no, I'm taking the AMC.

Gretchen: is it the same day?

Tea: yeah :(

Gretchen: ohh. Is he going?

Tea: I'm working on Kathrya, she's almost in gchat!

Gretchen:? How is she almost in gchat??

Tea: I'm working on her. "I don't know which buttons to push!?"

Gretchen: haha. Does she have gmail? When she figures it out, make a group chat. Please.

Tea: Also, I'm like this close to telling Dino to go bug Tybalt.

Gretchen: HAHA

Tea: thisclose

Gretchen: are they good friends?

Tea: I dunno

Gretchen: like would they talk about that kind of stuff?

Tea: I'm not sure if Tybalt is one of Dino's friends that doesn't like Dino.

Gretchen: haha

Tea: it's kind of sad really

Gretchen: is Dino still talking about The Challenge? what's sad?

Tea: no, now he's not talking. We're on the AMC.

Gretchen: okay, but what was sad?

Tea: That Dino's friends don't like him.

Gretchen: aww. Are you sure Tybalt doesn't like him.

Tea: Gretchen

Gretchen: Yes?

Tea: Add this email to the chat.

Gretchen: I can only invite current friends.

Tea: add it then!

Gretchen: I'm doing it.

Tea: GO

Gretchen: is that Kathrya's email.

Tea: it's my other email. Kathrya is on it right now. go go goooo

Gretchen: hold on

Tea: also, I just told Dino I have too many beach coverups, and he goes "I have the same
problem"

Gretchen: what beach coverups? What are they? I sent Kathrya an invite to chat. Tell her to
accept, then when she shows up in the contact list, I can make it a group chat.

Tea: They are dresses.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

i've already read this since i'm in it...BUT i feel obligated to comment anyways.

the beach coverups was the best part. then me going why are we screaming? you saying kathrya and tyablt, and us continuing to scream.

vicky/bruney said...

I promised I'd comment soo...

I have to feel a little bad for Bryant. Even if his GPA is like .005 higher, Tybalt is just the better looking one/ more popular one...Kathrya, you should find someone for Bryant and double date with them!

Tea said...

I dunno. Would you want to double date with your brother?