Pages

February 20, 2010

Reconvening into the Wee Hours Cont.

Gretchen: Very random, but Vaccination had/still has nice hands, but I don't care anymore. Very nice wrist flexibility. I mean, I'm kind of jealous. More or less.

Tea: I'm not going to say what that wrist flexibility could be used for. I'm not. I'm really not.

Gretchen: EWWW.

Tea: What?

Gretchen: I was talking about VIOLIN.

Tea: Did you get it at all? Because I'd like to hear what you got out of it.

Kathrya: HAha. I found it amusing, but didn't actually get it, which is sad, since I generally do.

Gretchen: I understood the implication.

Tea: See, I would explain, but I think Gretchen would be angry. I suppose she could always just not read the explanation. It's not even much of one. It's a bit of a stretch, but less of a stretch than "you broke it" in my opinion.

Kathrya: Well, you broke it is pretty clear. But I want the explanation. Sorry Gretchen.

Tea: Yeah, but that's not really sexual in nature. This one isn't really either. I'm just thinking.

Gretchen: Ok, I don't get "I broke it."

Tea: I'll just explain both. I broke it is because there are weird sexual accidents in which guys break their dicks and have to go to the emergency room and it's really awkward.

Gretchen: EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Oh, that was in an episode of gray's anatomy.

Tea: The other one is if a guy is trying to get a girl off using it hands, it helps to have a little bit of mobility. Just sayin.

Gretchen: EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW. omg.

Tea: Kathrya, did you catch that?

Gretchen: I did not need to know that. Gah. Urgle. TEA. NO.

Tea: I was explaining for Kathrya.

Kathrya: I don't know. It wasn't as good. And I got it broke. That one is simple.

Tea: I broke it is totally not an innuendo. I don't care if you laugh at it all the time, and the wrist thing was mostly to bother Gretchen.

Gretchen: I actually leaned away from the screen. HEY!! Not cool.

Tea: Sorry. Well, not really.

Gretchen: It's okay, I guess. Only cause you're Tea.

0 comments: