Pages

April 29, 2009

Aye

There is a science database I often encounter that is called IEEE (pronouned ah-eeeeeeeee). No where on the site does it say what on earth IEEE stands for, and what its developers were thinking to choose such an unfortunate name. So, I wikipediad it. IEEE is the Institutions of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. I would assume that this is an organization that merges "electronics engineers," the people who do stuff with wires, and "electrical engineers," the robots, made out of wires, that help them.

2 comments:

ec said...

Actually, tea, wiki was wrong, I have a few different interpretations as to what IEEE means...
1. Incredible Emily (is) Extremely Excellent
2. Is Emily Ever Evil?
3. Interesting! Emily Equals Excellence!
4. Is Everyone Excreting Elephants?
5. Inside Every Emily Exists (Excellence---IEEEE)

the list goes on and on...
In other news, I did not find Mario's new haircut to be particularly awful. It actually looked fairly similar to before... Does your dislike of it signal the big break up? No more train kissies (insert hand gesture here)?!?

Tea said...

no. I think he was either having a bad hair day monday morning, or I just overreacted. If we ever do have a massive break up, however, I would appreciate it if you could help me with any ridiculously complicated revenge schemes necessary.