Pages

April 2, 2009

Why did Phil have to go and be nice all of a sudden? I already felt guilty enough for turning him in. Today, I went to go play piano during lunch, and all the practice rooms were full. In one of them, he was sitting and drinking something out of a thermos. People don't typically eat lunch in practice rooms, but maybe he was upset about the whole plagiarism thing? I dunno. So I was walking back out, when he caught up to me and said that he wasn't using the room if I wanted it. I said, "thank you," and it was occupied by the time I got back, but it was so nice of him that I just felt really bad for turning him in.
Also, if anyone can explain to me what a Libertarian Conservative is, I would greatly appreciate it.

1 comments:

ec said...

Ohhhhh..... I feel so bad for 'phil' Anyway, how are your new quarter groups for USH, I have the dream team!!! SO, for the libertarian conservative. this is basically a person who spends all of their time in a library, but, they can't spell library so they spell it libertary, the conservative part has a lot to do with jujunums... hope i cleared this up (like I did the english problem...) see you saturday