Pages

April 7, 2009

Me

We did a metacognition exercise during U.S. history today, and I figured I'd share my words.

Visible on the surface: American, clumsy, teenager, thin, tall, female, brunette, white, student, unathletic, bad eyes, tired.

With further examination: Unitarian Universalist, piano-playing, reader, brain, desires to help others, suppresses childhood fears constantly, afraid of disappointing parents, from New England, love my sisters, terrified that people don't actually care, constantly moralizing, arrogant to a fault about my IQ, yet frighteningly insecure about social things, a geek, a nerd, a liberal, looking for a worthy cause to throw my life behind.

2 comments:

ec said...

you changed colorful tea!!! :( how many shades does tea come in though, I've never seen purple tea...
hey, i think you posted this just for me... or maybe your huge other fan base...!! at least I now know what a Unitarian Universalist is, I totally thought that it was like that libertarian conservative thingy that you talked about...hope I didn't persecute your religion too much... btw did you read my comment for your last post? I totally did not even realize that the picture was of your teeth...they're nice though!!

ok...signing off now...i have to write up some dumb article for health...ughhh,it's about fat toddlers (only more eloquently stated...)

ec said...

did you get nervous for a moment that someone other then Vicky has posted on this? sorry to disappoint you (if you were disappointed...), just me again.
check out Q3 of Phil's blog though...he put an 'interesting' quote there...

(this comment came after the one listed below)