Pages

January 19, 2010

Countdowns

Number of...
...midterms left: 2
...English essays to write during the midterm: 2
...rice crispy treats eaten during midterms week: 2
...cookies: 3
...blueberries: 726
...pills taken: 23
...minutes remaining with Mrs. Hirten: 35
...free periods thus far: 0
...free period in the rest of the year: 7
...twins in that free period: 2
...other friends discovered in free period: 0
...pages of science research paper: 12
...pages of research paper left to rewrite: 10
...colleges visited: 3
...visited colleges in Forbe's top 15: 2
...top 127:3
...times I have looked up RSI on college confidential: 612
...times I have worked on my Rockefeller application: 0
...practice SAT tests taken: 2
...days until SAT: 4
...people I owe clothing to: 1
...friends in the hospital: 1
...minutes on phone with Avon: 102
...percentage of that time in which Avon talked: 11

4 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

college confidential rules my life. literally. i go on whenever i have spare time and rerereread snotty people's requests to "chance me" and debates about SAT scores. but RSI is on it?!?!?!?!

so is Avon getting better? I need to call her/visit her/send her flowers tomorrow.

how do you count blueberries?

how was the gov ridiculousness?

ec said...

Hehe, I found you on collegeconfidential with minimal detective work, "greenbean" :)

I LOVE collegeconfidential but, I frequent a different thread...

Ginny said...

It's always depressing when I read the "chance me" stuff.

Then again, everyone says "recommendations and essays will be excellent," so I'm not sure how true those are.