Pages

January 12, 2010

What to say?

I am extremely dead. Very dead. So dead that I may soon keel over sideways and have maggots crawl out of my ears. Ew, maggots. Oh, shit, I'm triggering an episode. I can feel them crawling, up and down my spine, wriggling about my wrists, working their way up over my ankle and across the inside of my knee and when I turn around I know they're going to be filling my room in a giant mass of-

Deep breaths. In. Out. In. Out.

Whenever I begin to think that I'm emotionally stable, something like this happens, and I'm forced to reevaluate.

I blame the stress.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

calm down tea!!! you'll do fine.

:)

Julie said...

I was reading about something like this on wikipedia last night when I should have been sleeping. When you feel like you're going crazy and possibly do go crazy/have panic attacks, it's a normal phenomenon of gifted people called "positive disintegration" and eventually results in reestablishment of emotional stability in a higher plane. At least that's what I got out of that article at 11:30 PM or so. Never fear!