Pages

May 18, 2009

The Continuing Adventures of Me and My Two Too Large Feet

Today, while getting off the bus, I tripped over the side of my seat, then, when going down the stairs, I nearly face-planted. Nicky, who was the only kid on the bus at the time, gave me an incredulous look. I don't care what she thinks- I truly am that clumsy.
In other news, this site is hilarious. I'm partial to "Today, I stumbled. I looked around but no one saw me. I was still embarrassed. MLIA."
That site is almost as good as this one.
Now, I'm going to go write a U.S. history reflection about how it feels to get a 2. I'm going to milk all of the pain, suffering and personal growth that I possibly can out of that low grade.

4 comments:

ec said...

HAHAHAHA....you're like a walking (or falling...) comedy act...! If your battery thingy doesn't work out (or I steal it first) you could always take your 'talent' on the road!!!

I'm sorry about the 2... truly, I thought your paper was good... :(

should I tell you what I got?












I'll take the silence as a yes!...
I got a 4- !


Whenever I have a 'not-so-great-day" in US (meaning ms Opmin didnt say that all my comments were very insightful/deep/interesting/amazing/sparkling like a gem... (did I tell you she gave me that twice on my IPR?!)...) I always write a refl to redeem myself...

Good luck rewriting...what's your topic for the Mult perspec narratives? Our group got Rodney King...

Gretchen said...

maybe you have something wrong with your cerebellum
i finally posted, happy brunhilda?

ec said...

HAHAHAH i'm going over to read it now...gretch!

Tea said...

vicky, your historical accuracy never ceases to amaze me. And we got Tawana Brawley. and I'm going to visit Gretchland right now.