Pages

May 14, 2009

Fun Times

I've been trying to come up with something interesting to say, but, quite honestly, I currently can't- oh, wait, I've got a mini one.

In music theory today, I tripped over my own lunchbox. The guy at the piano next to me looked up incredulously. "Did you just trip over your backpack." "No, lunchbox, actually."

Then, I finally went back to choir, which I've been ditching for Driver's Ed. for well over a month. As I was walking up into my choral position, I caught my flip-flop on the side of a chair and tripped spectacularly towards the tenors (and basses, but tenors is more alliterative), who laughed. I still maintain that this was a totally accidental tripping and had nothing whatsoever to do with looking at far-too-good-looking-for-his-own-good Wes.

Just for good measure, here is a Dave Barry article.

6 comments:

Nyx said...

ooooohhhhh....who is Wes? and he was totally looking at you too. he was probably using powers of magnetism to make you come towards him and therefore trip (he's not so great at the telekinesis thing yet).
and that article really reminds me of something (people in older grade) wrote for the workshop review in like, 6th grade - Top 15 Questions You've Always Wanted to Ask a Workshop Kid - which began with an explanation that the sky was blue because if it were pink, people who were allergic to pink would develop hives every time they went outside. gotta love workshop and associated weirdness...

ec said...

hey TEA!

want to to see what the senior prank was, I didn't even know it happened today!!!!:

http://06880danwoog.com/

Anyway, have you seen the latest in the Debrah Chronicles? She called us "ill-educated, naive and purposefully ignorant..." :(
I was thinking of leaving a nasty response but I decided I didn't want to provoke the wrath of Debrah!!!!!!

ec said...

I WISH I WAS IN WORKSHOP!!!! :(


I totally know why I didn't make it in though. I remember in fifth grade my teacher saying something about a "placement test" She gave out the test (it was just one math problem) and I had no clue how to do it. The problem had something to do with beavers and tress. So, instead of trying to figure it out, for 30 mins, I drew a detailed depiction of beavers gnawing on a tree. (One of my best drawings!)

ec said...

HEY TEA! Ms. Opmin erased debrah's and all the other random people's comments!!!

Tea said...

haha- Debrah posted again, immediately after Opmin's post telling her not too. Debrah says that it's going to take years for us to get over our indoctrination.

Nyx said...

haha vicky if i had been in charge, that drawing would be what made you eligible for workshop...creativity is way more important than general math skills; you would've fit in really well. well actually workshoppers tend to be nonconformists, so you would conform well to not conforming. yeah.
and i would love to give debrah a piece of my mind about indoctrination...but sadly right now i kinda hate tyson too b/c i have over half the book left to read tonight...