Pages

August 29, 2009

Summer Clothing.

Summer clothing is, I promise you, almost as fun as summer lovin'. At least, that's what I tell myself.
My haul for this year:
-green protect/respect/effect tee from Eastern Mountain Sports
-brown sneakers from some random outlet mall in New Hampshire
-bright green pants that are two inches to short (a hand-me-down from my little sister)
-jeans with patches on them from delias (ordered online, may or may not fit)
-pale blue Save the Earth tee
-light wash version of jeans I already own, also ordered online.
-one knee-length green skirt from the sale rack at Anthropology
-gray leggings.

Both pairs of jeans were 19.99. Yay cheap pants!
I feel that, since this is my blog, I have every right to use the space to brag about my shopping conquests. At the very least, I can use the new clothes to alleviate my back-to-school stress (I already feel slightly nauseous). See you soon!

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

nice :)
we shop in the winter for summer clothes and winter clothes in the summer. there's better sales that way.