Pages

June 19, 2009

BONUS POST

i was bored, and tagged, but didn't want to post it on facebook, so, TORTURE BY INSANELY LONG AND BORING QUESTIONNAIRE

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = water
2. Last phone call = dad, to tell him that my sister called

3. Last text message = I can't remember, and my phone is missing, so I can't check.
4. Last song you listened to = Never Gonna Survive (we were listening to WEBE108 in the car for traffic reports. WHILE I WAS DRIVING ON THE HIGHWAY WOOOO!)
5. Last time you cried = in the beginning of Star Trek

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = ...no. and not once either, for that matter.
7. Been cheated on= see question 6
8. Kissed someone & regretted it= no, not particularly
9. Lost someone special = depends on how you define 'lost'
10. Been depressed = yep. yay me.
11. Been drunk and threw up = No. I have an iron stomach (not drinking helps too :P)

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. cobalt blue
13. that red color that they use for product (red)
14. Seduction (it's a shade of purple on Benjamin Morris samples)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend = always
16. Fallen out of love = yes, finally
17. Laughed until you cried = of course
18. Met someone who changed you = I dunno. Probably?
19. Found out who your true friends were = I wasn't aware that I had false ones. Are they like false idols? If I worship them, can we have a blasphemy party?
20. Found out someone was talking about you = yes
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list = this year, no

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life? = all of them (aside from one notably awkward exception (aka Caleb))
23. How many kids do you want to have? = um, some, maybe. or not. depends, on, like, something.
24. Do you have any pets? = two old dogs, neither of whom is capable of learning new tricks.
25. Do you want to change your name? = no! there are far too many good puns....
26. What did you do for your last birthday? = I invited a bunch of friends to sleep over, but only three of them actually could.
27. What time did you wake up today? = 7 am, for no good reason
28. What were you doing at midnight last night= sleeping. in my bed.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = nothing much, at the moment. I'm oddly content, and it's freaking out my parents, who want me to at least find something to do with my summer.
30. Last time you saw your Mother = an hour ago, during dinner.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = permanent good health. I've had a cold for well over a month at this point.
32. What are you listening to right now? = the fan
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?= yes. There are enough of them that it would be rather difficult not to.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? = my back. it hurts. because i'm..... old....yeah....
35. Most visited web page = facebook. i'm lame like that.
37. Nicknames = tea
38. Relationship Status = if I continue with my current rate, single for all of eternity
39. Zodiac sign = Aries
40. Male or female? = female. I'm sure you're shocked.
41. Elementary? = my dear Watson
42. Middle School = sucks, pretty much
43. High school/College = the office supply superstore!
44. Hair color = brown
45. Long or short = longish
46. Height = ridiculously tall (well, 5'9", but I like to think it's ridiculous)
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = of course!
48: What do you like about yourself? = my immune system. get better, goddammit!
49. Piercings= ears, although I half wish they'd just close up
50. Tattoos = i have an imaginary one on my back. if give me a cookie, you can see it!
51. Righty or lefty= righty

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery = I had my adenoids out when I was 3 or 4 or 5 (i don't recall)
53. First piercing = ears...
54. First best friend = Tina
55. First sport you joined = soccer for five year olds
56. First vacation= was so long ago i can't remember it
58. First pair of trainers = well I've never had a personal trainer, but I wasn't aware that they came in pairs.

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating = nothing. but i just ate chili. yay chili!
60. Drinking = aguamente
61. I'm about to = work on my summer reading (I'm a nerd like that)
62. Listening to = my sisters fight
63. Waiting on = the clock to reach ten so I can finally go to sleep.

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids? = maybe
65. Get Married? = probably
66. Career? = definitely

WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes= eyes
68. Hugs or kisses= depends on the person I'm hugging/kissing
69. Shorter or taller= taller
70. Older or Younger = not too far in either direction, but generally older, because, otherwise, they're just too short.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = there is romance in spontaneity.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = arms. mmmmmm, arms.
73. Sensitive or loud = not loud, anything but loud!
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship. something about the phrase hook-up makes me think of being hooked with a cane and dragged away screaming. don't know why.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = hesitant. trouble scares me.

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger = no
77. Drank hard liquor = is amaretto hard liquor? cause I had a shot of that once, and it tasted bad, but felt warm and fuzzy afterwards, but it's the only alcohol I've drunk, so I haven't got a comparison
78. Lost glasses/contacts = yes, once
79. Sex on first date = what date? what sex?
80. Broken someone's heart = doubtful
81. Had your own heart broken = no, not yet
82. Been arrested= never! I AM WITH THE LAW!!!!
83. Turned someone down = yeah... this insane eighth grader (when I was in ninth grade) who walked up to me on the last day of camp (i didn't know him). "You wanna hook up?" "No." "Okay." It was highly traumatic.
84. Cried when someone died = in movies and books
85. Fallen for a friend? = I prefer to trip gracefully

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!
87. Miracles = um, not really. maybe, a little, but mostly no.
88. Love at first sight = lust, yes, love, no.
89. Heaven = I'm not sure
90. magic = not really
91. Kiss on the first date = this seems slightly out of place for the category...
92. Angels =ehh, maybe?

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? = no....(see above)
95. Did you sing today? = in the car
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = no, there hasn't been anyone to cheat on.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = can I come back, or no? cause if i can't, I'm not going anywhere without good contraception and safe childbirth.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = oooooh. um. I dunno, actually. I can't think of any at the moment.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = I don't think so *scratches head*

(I didn't actually scratch my head)





6 comments:

ec said...

here are the ones I just had to comment on...

5. Last time you cried = in the beginning of Star Trek: Really!? Where the dad dies, maybe I just didn't hear it because JACKIE talked the entire way through...haha
18. Met someone who changed you = I dunno. Probably?: Hmmmm, IDk, maybe MARIO!!! you talk about him constantly, while last year I imagine you didn't talk about him much!! That's a change!!!
19. Found out who your true friends were = I wasn't aware that I had false ones. Are they like false idols? If I worship them, can we have a blasphemy party?: I'll come to the blasphemy party if we can play cranium...
20. Found out someone was talking about you = yes: This is definitely in reference to the whole me and Rachel incident over your portfolio...
25. Do you want to change your name? = no! there are far too many good puns.... :Hahaha...Contessa, or Countess von Tessa as Mini Coop/Hiemlech prefers
55. First sport you joined = soccer for five year olds: Hey, me too!!! Except I was the girl who sat on the bench the entire time and then after the game ate all of the orange slices meant for the players...
61. I'm about to = work on my summer reading (I'm a nerd like that): WHAT!? you're starting already? I'm not planing on looking at my AP World assignment till, mid-late august, and THANK GOD AP Econ doesn't have one!!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = arms. mmmmmm, arms. How is a stomach romantic anyway? "mmmm, look at that mucus covered stomach wall lining, sexy?"
85. Fallen for a friend? = I prefer to trip gracefully: Hahaha...surprisingly, I've never seen you 'gracefully' trip...although my favorite tripping story is when you knocked over the phone in your english class...

hahahaha...fake snort, that was sooo funny, I love bonus posts...

Tea said...

VICKY- CODE NAMESSSSSS
you are so forgetful.
and yes, we can play cranium
I'd been meaning to read the book anyways, for the summer reading.
72- ew, gross

ec said...

whoops...although Countess Von Tea just doesn't sound as good...

Nyx said...

OY ACTUALLY both of us talked the entire way through, thank you very much!
County Von Tea? maybe?

btw, the HCl in your stomach is SO sexy.

okay....story time
This morning I went biking with Lysander. He came to my house at 8 and we went biking to Dunkin Donuts, because Drosophila (who has the same name as the guy who experimented with this genus) works there, and said that his boss wasn't going to be there so he could give us a discount. So he gave us the senior discount and then pretended that Lysander had ordered water, not coffee, so he didn't have to pay. Then while we were eating our donuts he came over with a napkin full of munchkins and was like, "hey! you guys forgot these!" So that was totally awesome. Then Lysander and I decided to bike to Burying Hill Beach and maybe plan out some routes for the club next year, since i had a map with me. But right after we passed Nyala Farm, things kinda went badly because he pointed out some giant sticks in the road and I wasn't fast enough to avoid them, so i went crunching right over them and flew over the handlebars. So i sat on the ground assessing the damage, making sure my face wasn't bleeding too badly etc. Lysander walked over and was like, Are you okay? And I said, yeah I'm fine, just give me a minute to dust off. So then I squirted my water bottle on all my cuts to clean them out a bit and remembered that i still had a Dunkin Donuts napkin, so i was using that to wipe off the blood. Meanwhile Lysander was standing there like, i don't know what to do now so i'll just stand here....it was actually kinda funny. In a bizarre, my body aches all over and I'm not thinking straight kind of way. Anyway, we just decided to sit there and figure out new routes, and then we decided to test one out because I said that I was still game to keep going. So then he helped me put the chain back on my bike, and we started to go, when i realized that my front wheel kept wobbling back and forth so it looked like the tire was either some kind of liquid or a writhing snake. Turns out I bent the rim pretty out of shape....anyway, he called Kerry, who apparently has an extra set of rims, so Lysander will pick me up tomorrow and take me to Kerry's with my bike to fix it. Then we biked home and went really slow so the bike wouldn't break any more.


...Did I mention this was my mom's bike?

Tea said...

do you have any idea how many people have experimented with drosophila? cause it's A LOT....but if he works at Dunkin Donuts, he already has a nickname (Ryan).
also, kerry will be gardening at my house this summer. and the poor bike! and poor jackie! make sure you don't have a concussion, but if you do, you and Mandeep could have a headache party. Oh, also, Shelby has a fever, and mom is worried that it's swine flu.

Nyx said...

i like drosophila better...and the scientist is the one who used them to figure out that some genes are linked, as in vestigial wings and black body